ErgoSpeed will give you a new awesome training and performance experience. Whether it’s greater size and strength that you’re after or improved speed and endurance, ErgoSpeed Power Accelerator Energy Drink, like no other, provides a unique matrix of nutrients which work synergistically and will boost your energy and performance levels to a new dimension.
ErgoSpeed is specially designed to maximize performance and to support:
- Increase of basal metabolic rate
- Stimulation of the Central Nervous System (CNS)
- Mental alertness and focus
- Energy levels (provide prolonged energy) and fluid balance
- Improve Speed, strength and muscular endurance
- Increase of resistance to muscular fatigue
- Muscle growth and protection of muscle cells
- Nitric Oxide production and muscle pumps
- Increase of oxygen delivery to muscle tissue
- Improve Anaerobic working capacity
- Strong thermogenic and fat burning effect
- Improve muscle elasticity
HOW TO USE:
Drink ErgoSpeed prior and during training and competition and you will enjoy the benefits immediately.
Different sports have different demands in energy support. This is closely related to the type of activity and duration of the competition or training an athlete is involved in. The bellow general recommendations are applied for optimum results using ErgoSpeed:
Drink ErgoSpeed prior to training and during the first part of your workout and feel the difference even from the first serving.
- Body Weight up to 55Kg: Solve 1 – 1/2 scoop in 600- 300ml water and drink 1/2 of the bottle 15′ before your warm up. Use the remaining 1/2 during your workout and drink the last sip 15′ before the end of your training session.
- Body Weight over 55Kg: Solve 1 – 2 scoop(s) in 600ml water and drink 1/3 of the bottle 15-20′ before your warm up. Use the remaining 2/3 during your workout and drink the last sip 15′ before the end of your training session. Use 2 scoops if you consider yourself “experienced” of using extreme energy formulas
- Short duration sports events: Drink all the recommended serving size during your warm up and at least 15′ before your competition.
- Long duration sports events: Drink 1/2 of the recommended serving size during your warm up and the remaining 1/2 during your competition.
ErgoSpeed is a Patent Pending Formula and two University Research Studies are ongoing to show its Performance Enhancing abilities